Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Master/My Fader V4 Wants and Speculation

<< < (2/46) > >>

beno:
Hey All,
Thanks for the feedback. As you can see by all the features in Master Fader v3, it really does help us shape our roadmap.
I just updated all of the requests on uservoice so you should all have your votes back. Please go there and tell us what you want next.

http://mackie.uservoice.com/forums/97035-dl-series

Top of the list right now is integrated iPad playback controls and RTA.

Ben

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: beno on November 18, 2014, 04:28:09 PM ---Top of the list right now is integrated iPad playback controls and RTA.
--- End quote ---
I'm really looking forward to the latter - and if the playback can control the docked iPad from a wireless one like Tango does a lot of folks will be super happy :) .

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: robbocurry on November 18, 2014, 01:58:01 PM ---1st suggestion:
What about a simplified / advanced mode?
--- End quote ---
Yah, I can see them losing the newbie market over the new GUI :( . I've seen LOTS of praise of the simplicity of the V2 GUI. OTOH I was able to hide the subgroups and DCA's pretty easily using view groups - maybe a second "default" show that is set like that would do it? Maybe I'll try out the show saving - create that and publish it here :) .

robbocurry:

--- Quote from: RoadRanger on November 18, 2014, 06:03:45 PM ---
--- Quote from: robbocurry on November 18, 2014, 01:58:01 PM ---1st suggestion:
What about a simplified / advanced mode?
--- End quote ---
Yah, I can see them losing the newbie market over the new GUI :( . I've seen LOTS of praise of the simplicity of the V2 GUI. OTOH I was able to hide the subgroups and DCA's pretty easily using view groups - maybe a second "default" show that is set like that would do it? Maybe I'll try out the show saving - create that and publish it here :) .

--- End quote ---
Good idea RR.
Maybe Mackie could package some basic setups with the firmware too. ;)

sam.spoons:
I'd favour a simple mode, maybe a port of the MF2 GUI with only the features included in MF2 available? That'd be the best of both worlds.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version