Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Master/My Fader V4 Wants and Speculation

<< < (20/46) > >>

Michael Welter:
Ransul, you got my vote on that. I like it, especially if I can set the increment.

nottooloud:

--- Quote from: Ransul on March 30, 2015, 10:25:59 PM ---I posted the below suggestion to the Mackie user voice.  Thoughts??

Incremental fader adjustment

Move fader up or down 1db by double tapping above or below fader handle within the fader box.

--- End quote ---

QSC's TouchMix does that. It's useful. I find it damned difficult to set an iPad fader precisely with my finger.

Keyboard Magic:

--- Quote from: nottooloud on March 31, 2015, 01:56:03 PM ---
--- Quote from: Ransul on March 30, 2015, 10:25:59 PM ---I posted the below suggestion to the Mackie user voice.  Thoughts??

Move fader up or down 1db by double tapping above or below fader handle within the fader box.

--- End quote ---

QSC's TouchMix does that. It's useful. I find it damned difficult to set an iPad fader precisely with my finger.

--- End quote ---

I quite agree! I use a stylus due to my big pinkies and it's still difficult some times.  ;)

Soundbyte:

--- Quote from: Keyboard Magic on March 31, 2015, 02:10:30 PM ---
--- Quote from: nottooloud on March 31, 2015, 01:56:03 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I quite agree! I use a stylus due to my big pinkies and it's still difficult some times.  ;)

--- End quote ---

MF should be able to rotate to portrait view in order to provide long throw faders, similar to the Auria DAW app. It would make small adjustments a lot easier. I'd prefer to just grab a fader and let my ears determine the level.

stevegarris:
Agree on the faders. I find it especially difficult in MF3, but very easy on Classic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version