Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Ways to use the new features.

<< < (8/19) > >>

robbocurry:

--- Quote from: WK154 on November 25, 2014, 05:38:54 PM ---"The screen shots to the left display the default settings of the digital trim...0.0 dB for those counting."
I'm in awe of that explanation.  :lol: :lol: :lol:
There's an old saying "One man's junk is another man's treasure" that applies here.
Robo erectile dysfunction, short term memory loss all are symptoms of the JL pandemic, I'd have it looked at if I were you. :)
Willie Nelson almost had it right for this "In the Gutter again"
Cheers

--- End quote ---
On the subject of the pandemic, do you ever cross paths with him over at "Behringersville"? :police:
I wonder is he as rude over there....?

Keggles:

--- Quote from: robbocurry on November 25, 2014, 08:02:11 AM ---Digital trim addressed on page 30 of the reference guide. Didn't need to RTFM to find that out.
Does it REALLY matter if it's called a DCA or VCA in this device?
We get the idea what it's trying to achieve, no "X32 training" necessary.

--- End quote ---

reference guide ? what reference guide
on my version of MF3 when I select the reference guide I get a link to the DL32r hardware guide only...nothing on MF3
if you have a link to the MF3 guide could you please post it here
by the way, with regards to VCA versus sub groups...VCA or DCA as they should be called, are only a volume control, so you can assign a stereo pair to them without losing the stereo image or having to pair the DCA's. If you assign a stereo pair to a sub group you have to pair 2 subgroups to maintain the stereo image.
Keggles

WK154:

--- Quote from: robbocurry on November 25, 2014, 07:21:06 PM ---
--- Quote from: WK154 on November 25, 2014, 05:38:54 PM ---"The screen shots to the left display the default settings of the digital trim...0.0 dB for those counting."
There's an old saying "One man's junk is another man's treasure" that applies here.
Robo erectile dysfunction, short term memory loss all are symptoms of the JL pandemic, I'd have it looked at if I were you. :)
Cheers

--- End quote ---
On the subject of the pandemic, do you ever cross paths with him over at "Behringersville"? :police:

--- End quote ---
Actually there's a different persona not sure it's him, but if he ever tried that there he'd be gone. I'm not very active there either but do visit some times. There is life beyond forums. :)
Peace.

WK154:

--- Quote from: Keggles on November 25, 2014, 09:15:47 PM ---
--- Quote from: robbocurry on November 25, 2014, 08:02:11 AM ---Digital trim addressed on page 30 of the reference guide. Didn't need to RTFM to find that out.
Does it REALLY matter if it's called a DCA or VCA in this device?
We get the idea what it's trying to achieve, no "X32 training" necessary.

--- End quote ---

reference guide ? what reference guide
on my version of MF3 when I select the reference guide I get a link to the DL32r hardware guide only...nothing on MF3
if you have a link to the MF3 guide could you please post it here
by the way, with regards to VCA versus sub groups...VCA or DCA as they should be called, are only a volume control, so you can assign a stereo pair to them without losing the stereo image or having to pair the DCA's. If you assign a stereo pair to a sub group you have to pair 2 subgroups to maintain the stereo image.
Keggles

--- End quote ---
Docs can be found here   http://www.mackie.com/products/dlseries/specs/
DL1608 MF3 specific is under (Control Apps) the old one MF2 is labeled (Hardware), don't ask. :)
MF 3.0 specific is here  http://www.mackie.com/products/dlseries/downloads/manuals/Reference%20Guide%20%28Control%20Apps%29.pdf
Happy reading

sam.spoons:

--- Quote from: WK154 on November 25, 2014, 09:21:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: robbocurry on November 25, 2014, 07:21:06 PM ---
Cheers

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Actually there's a different persona not sure it's him, but if he ever tried that there he'd be gone. I'm not very active there either but do visit some times. There is life beyond forums. :)
Peace.

--- End quote ---

It's our old friend and sparring partner JL all right http://forum.behringer.com/showthread.php?5146-And-the-big-September-announcement-is/page13 :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version