Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

WTF! 3.0 lags so hard it's barely usable!

<< < (25/45) > >>

Wynnd:
I'm going to spend some time trying to find a reverb setting that is useful.  Found a delay setting that I like.  Will get back with any worthwhile results.

Topsøe:
I have been running AltiSpace off the 30pin connector on my old iPhone 4 , routing send 6 to USB 1+2 ( could also have used the reverb send but i use it for snare ) and return on the iPad channel , sounds pretty amasing
It also works on my DL32r via camera connector kit but only on lightning equiped iPone/iPad's and takes up the USB connector so that i can't record (at the same time)

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: Topsøe on February 12, 2015, 09:04:48 PM ---I have been running AltiSpace off the 30pin connector on my old iPhone 4 , routing send 6 to USB 1+2 ( could also have used the reverb send but i use it for snare ) and return on the iPad channel , sounds pretty amazing.
--- End quote ---
Dunno if Mackie reads this thread - but I suggest they don't try this is it will majorly bum them out compared to their "meh" 'verbs :-[ .

Topsøe:
but whats the point hauling a 12 kg M5000 when the mixer is 4.5 kg and you can get a good convolution for 10$ and run it from an old phone 😃

Rdmitch:
if you find a good setting internal to the DL perhaps we can share via Dropbox.
or I guess we could take a screenshot picture and post it then others can  copy the
settings.
I would prefer to use what is available and not deal with external devices. The idea with the
DL was to reduce wiring and outboard gear.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version