Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

WTF! 3.0 lags so hard it's barely usable!

<< < (27/45) > >>

walterw:
wow, hadn't realized there was an update (it's actually been a little while since i've used the mixer);

that parametric screen display is now freakishly fast on my 1st gen ipad air!

robbocurry:

--- Quote from: RoadRanger on February 13, 2015, 01:12:56 AM ---
--- Quote from: robbocurry on February 13, 2015, 12:23:09 AM ---Can you run that by me again? You're doing this on a DL1608 how? Wow!
--- End quote ---
http://cacophony.aspinock.com/index.php?topic=810.0
I'll put that in the FAQ :) .

--- End quote ---
Thanks RR, will give that a go ;)

gerenm63:

--- Quote from: Rdmitch on February 13, 2015, 02:57:30 AM ---Take a screen shot of the reverb page and post the pic. I can use some cool reverbs since mine pretty much suck

--- End quote ---

I will, next time I'm working on reverbs. Maybe a new sticky topic could be created to hold those screen shots....

Topsøe:

--- Quote from: robbocurry on February 13, 2015, 12:23:09 AM ---
--- Quote from: Topsøe on February 12, 2015, 09:04:48 PM ---I have been running AltiSpace off the 30pin connector on my old iPhone 4 , routing send 6 to USB 1+2 ( could also have used the reverb send but i use it for snare ) and return on the iPad channel , sounds pretty amasing
It also works on my DL32r via camera connector kit but only on lightning equiped iPone/iPad's and takes up the USB connector so that i can't record (at the same time)

--- End quote ---
Can you run that by me again? You're doing this on a DL1608 how? Wow!

--- End quote ---

Topsøe:

--- Quote from: robbocurry on February 13, 2015, 12:23:09 AM ---
--- Quote from: Topsøe on February 12, 2015, 09:04:48 PM ---I have been running AltiSpace off the 30pin connector on my old iPhone 4 , routing send 6 to USB 1+2 ( could also have used the reverb send but i use it for snare ) and return on the iPad channel , sounds pretty amasing
It also works on my DL32r via camera connector kit but only on lightning equiped iPone/iPad's and takes up the USB connector so that i can't record (at the same time)

--- End quote ---
Can you run that by me again? You're doing this on a DL1608 how? Wow!

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version