Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

WTF! 3.0 lags so hard it's barely usable!

<< < (4/45) > >>

walterw:

--- Quote from: Keggles on November 20, 2014, 07:20:07 PM ---Here's a video showing slow response times with a iPad 3

http://youtu.be/vjoBRnRTZO4

Keggles

--- End quote ---
that's exactly what mine is doing. (and yeah, no lagging on the "vintage" EQ setting.)

walterw:

--- Quote from: Ampli on November 20, 2014, 05:01:54 PM ---Had also lag the first time, sec and third times it magically disappeared,
Tomorrow an new gig, wil see how it goes

--- End quote ---
really? tell us about that! which ipad?

first, second and third times you what, plugged into the mixer?

Ampli:
Was ipad2 , on Tuesday(live) thursday(at home playing) Saturday again live
Alltimes connected to mixer, only differance first time i use 16 channels, the othertime, 2 inputs (airplay) at home,
And 4 inputs at live gig, at live gigs i was loading the ipad
Tonight i need again a lot of inputs and will see if it happens again

Don't know any more if the first time I closed al the running apps, 2 and sec time i did
Ipad got a lot slower with ios8.*.*
Even other apps are very slow when opening

Let u know tommorrow if it still is slow or again normal

Keggles:
turning off siri doesn't work  >:(

keggles

Kevin:
Wow - the tracking for the modern EQ really got broken with MF3. I think its not just a lag. It seems to track slightly ahead of where your finger is, so if you move your finger you have to stop before you really want it, because it will keep going. I have already saved most of the EQs that I need which is a good thing, because it is a PIA to make a change on the fly with this. I was planning to pick up a couple of new vocal mics for xmas and now I wish I had held off on MF update until I have the new mics dialed in.

Other than that, the response time seems OK. It still takes several seconds for MF to synch if I swipe to an RTA app and then back to MF. I dont know why MF cant just synch in the background when another app has the screen

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version