Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

WTF! 3.0 lags so hard it's barely usable!

<< < (43/45) > >>

Weogo:
Hi RoadRanger,

I too would be happy with a DL2412R  IF  it had freely assignable inputs to any and multiple channels, AND if it had 36 mix channels, like the DL32R.
I regularly double-assign channels, with one going to House, another to Monitors.  This way I can not have compression on the monitor channels, and also, they monitor channels can have different EQ from the house channels, for instance if drastic cuts are needed to avoid feedback.

Thanks and good health,  Weogo

RoadRanger:
It would be awesome if Mackie could just have separateable EQ for the monitor mixes. But - I'm still waiting for them to implement the multiple tap points for the aux mixes that the X32 supports :(  and per channel selectable like my Phonic S16 (dunno if the X32 has that?).

nottooloud:

--- Quote from: RoadRanger on June 10, 2015, 02:51:25 PM ---It would be awesome if Mackie could just have separateable EQ for the monitor mixes.
--- End quote ---

I've never seen a mixer that had that as a feature. Y cables exist.

gerenm63:

--- Quote from: nottooloud on June 10, 2015, 03:00:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: RoadRanger on June 10, 2015, 02:51:25 PM ---It would be awesome if Mackie could just have separateable EQ for the monitor mixes.
--- End quote ---

I've never seen a mixer that had that as a feature. Y cables exist.

--- End quote ---

I've not seen dual eqs, either, though I have seen plenty of mixers that allowed sending the auxes pre-eq.

WK154:

--- Quote from: musicman7722 on June 10, 2015, 02:30:30 AM ---My humblest apologies to all for wasting your time. :-[

--- End quote ---
Don't waste your time with an iPad on the XR18, it's a PC environment and it's still going thru it's growing pains. Android based would be my second choice. WiFi still has it's WiFi related problems no mater which mixer you use.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version