Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

WTF! 3.0 lags so hard it's barely usable!

<< < (45/45)

nottooloud:

--- Quote from: robbocurry on June 11, 2015, 12:40:43 AM ---I wish I had a little more time to fiddle with my xap800, it's sitting looking at me with begging eyes, wanting me to plug something into it!

--- End quote ---

My 3 went in the garbage after they each failed a different way in the same install. I replaced them with a Symmetrix and lost a bunch of money on the job.

WK154:

--- Quote from: nottooloud on June 11, 2015, 12:48:39 AM ---
--- Quote from: robbocurry on June 11, 2015, 12:40:43 AM ---I wish I had a little more time to fiddle with my xap800, it's sitting looking at me with begging eyes, wanting me to plug something into it!

--- End quote ---

My 3 went in the garbage after they each failed a different way in the same install. I replaced them with a Symmetrix and lost a bunch of money on the job.

--- End quote ---
From what i remember you bought defective units, fans not working and it took it's toll.

Topsøe:

--- Quote from: nottooloud on June 10, 2015, 03:00:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: RoadRanger on June 10, 2015, 02:51:25 PM ---It would be awesome if Mackie could just have separateable EQ for the monitor mixes.
--- End quote ---

I've never seen a mixer that had that as a feature. Y cables exist.

--- End quote ---

SAC has a complete console for each send  :)

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: RoadRanger on June 10, 2015, 02:51:25 PM ---It would be awesome if Mackie could just have separateable EQ for the monitor mixes.
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
If some company would like to have their mixer rise above the rest they need to add some unique features.

WK154:

--- Quote from: RoadRanger on June 11, 2015, 04:24:24 PM ---
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
If some company would like to have their mixer rise above the rest they need to add some unique features.

--- End quote ---
At this point I'd just settle for one of them working as advertised. ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version