Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

MF 3.0 Bug reports

(1/4) > >>

pytchley:
Here's the first one, just spotted it on youtube. Anyone else got this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVXRw-89fSY

redwood:
Thanks - I posted the following on the youtube video:

--- Quote ---bummer....what model iPad, and what iOS version are you running. Thanks for the discovery.
--- End quote ---

Wynnd:
Any of you guys have computers that have never hiccupped?  Even all my Macs have.  (Generally not as often as my Windows machines.)  He had a hard time getting it to hang.  As far as having to hard boot the ipad, if this is mission critical and in my case it is, you really should have at least two ipads for control.  I always have one docked and one wireless.  (With my iphone in my pocket with My Fader installed.)   Now what do you do if a powered speaker craps out during a gig?  There isn't an instantaneous fix for that either.  (Or any on-site fix in most cases.)  I for one, don't find the classic eq of any interest.  The modern one is easier and more functional to my mind.  Like I've said before, If you're looking for perfection, wait until your next life. 

redwood:
Appreciate your perspective, but I still think that bug reports can and should be issued and taken note of, then we can decide if it a show stopper for us individually. Hence my request for more info.

FWIW I have more than one iPad on hand at gigs as well, but not everyone can afford that.

beno:
Thanks. We are looking into this one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version