Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

I GOT IT <DL32R> TODAY!!!! WOO HOO!!!!

<< < (5/9) > >>

musicdan:
just pay extra close attention to her shoe rack inventory for a while and your problem will completely go away.  8)

Wynnd:
You don't get much past a good woman.  And they are worth so much more.  (My Wife is always the first person I want to see in the morning.)

dpdan:
Wynnd...   "(My Wife is always the first person I want to see in the morning.)"

sounds like this topic has taken a turn for the better  :)
I GOT IT TODAY!!!! WOO HOO!!!!

robbocurry:

--- Quote from: dpdan on December 09, 2014, 05:33:23 AM ---Wynnd...   "(My Wife is always the first person I want to see in the morning.)"

sounds like this topic has taken a turn for the better  :)
I GOT IT TODAY!!!! WOO HOO!!!!

--- End quote ---
Lol!

Petervman:

--- Quote from: musicdan on December 08, 2014, 04:09:37 AM ---I laughed out loud when I saw you running out to the courier truck. I do the same thing every time a parcel shows up but I'm sure I'll be just as excited as you looked when my DL32R arrives!

--- End quote ---
Dan, thanks for sharing the video.
I'm guilty of running outside to the truck as well. As I write this, I'm laughing. As a kid, it was the sound of the music coming from the ice cream truck that made me run out to the street. Now it's the sound of air brakes and a diesel engine idling out front.
 One last thing: When the mixer arrived, I was in such a hurry to get it out of the box and start playing with it, that I overlooked something until a friend pointed it out to me. It's nothing earth shattering, but sometimes it's the little things that put a smile on my face. On the bottom right hand corner of the front of the box, there's a Mackie bumper sticker. As I said, nothing earth shattering, but as a proud owner of several Mackie products, I couldn't wait to peel it off and affix it to the rear glass of my Ford Escape.
 Pete

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version