Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

I GOT IT <DL32R> TODAY!!!! WOO HOO!!!!

<< < (6/9) > >>

dpdan:
fun post Peter!!!!
I can not believe the stickler on the box,,
I blew right by that,
I'm  going to get the box right now and look :)

Ice cream truck ding ding ding  8)
OH MAN FUDGE BARS!!!!

dean3:
I received my DL32R yesterday. I can't get any sound out of it. I can connect to my ipad just fine, signal coming in, signal showing in main out, but no sound. I checked routing & everything looks fine. Anyone have any ideas? Anyone else have an issue getting setup?

Wynnd:
Sorry to hear that Dan.   Before I insult you by accident, I'd like to know what you've been using in the past.  (Model and manufacturer)   This would be a huge leap if you have no background in sound.  (Something that you can work past.)   I'd also like to know what outputs you're using and into what device they are going.  And have you hooked up headphones yet?

Mackie's help desk has been getting rave reviews since the DL32R's release.  Consider calling them too.

Will check back after a few hours. 

musicdan:
There was a sticker on the dl1608 box too. I wonder how many of those went curb side lol

WK154:

--- Quote from: dean3 on December 31, 2014, 05:50:50 PM ---I received my DL32R yesterday. I can't get any sound out of it. I can connect to my ipad just fine, signal coming in, signal showing in main out, but no sound. I checked routing & everything looks fine. Anyone have any ideas? Anyone else have an issue getting setup?

--- End quote ---
Happy New Year. The only thing standing in the way from the meter is I/O patch. If it's the default you should have a signal out unless the DAC or driver took a dump. So check your I/O patch matrix and make sure that main LR out is patched to the right connector (XLR) that you have speakers on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version