Author Topic: MyFader 3? What's the story?  (Read 3373 times)

gerenm63

• Knight
    • gerenm.net
MyFader 3? What's the story?
« on: December 02, 2014, 07:36:23 PM »
Is there any news on MyFader 3? BenO?
Geren W. Mortensen, Jr.
Westminster, Maryland, USA

WK154

• Door #3
  • Master
Re: MyFader 3? What's the story?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2014, 09:47:34 PM »
What news are you expecting? Let me tell you a fumy story. My brother-in law is an electrical contractor in Colorado. They legalized Maroijuana in Colorado and he's been busy upgrading electrical systems for the growers.  Apparently they don't want their crop to go up in smoke before they sell it. The other day one of his clients asked him how he wanted to get payed, plants or cash. He opted for the cash. Is it now legal in Maryland? I know it's the weapon of choice in DC. Unless there is a marketing advantage for BenO to that request don't hold your breath. It's legal in Washington State. ;D
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 10:04:04 PM by WK154 »
When in doubt KISS

gerenm63

• Knight
    • gerenm.net
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2014, 10:15:37 PM »
What news are you expecting? Let me tell you a fumy story. My brother-in law is an electrical contractor in Colorado. They legalized Maroijuana in Colorado and he's been busy upgrading electrical systems for the growers.  Apparently they don't want their crop to go up in smoke before they sell it. The other day one of his clients asked him how he wanted to get payed, plants or cash. He opted for the cash. Is it now legal in Maryland? I know it's the weapon of choice in DC. Unless there is a marketing advantage for BenO to that request don't hold your breath. It's legal in Washington State. ;D

I would kind of like to have some idea when it might be coming. It was kind of a selling point for the system, so there is a marketing advantage to making it work...

I'm really not sure what pot has to do with this, or why you might be wondering if it's legal in Maryland. If you're implying that I might be smoking it, that's a little out of line.

Cheers!
Geren W. Mortensen, Jr.

WK154

• Door #3
  • Master
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2014, 11:11:03 PM »
Just kidding on the pot.  :) Actually it is legal in Maryland. My grandfather cured me of smoking at age 3 or 4. He gave me my own pipe loaded it and I puffed. After turning various shade of blue and green I decided it wasn't for me. Never went near the stuff since. MF 3.0 Beta has been out for a while !!! Nov 17 2014 to be exact. Are you reading any of the of posts?
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 11:27:55 PM by WK154 »
When in doubt KISS

gerenm63

• Knight
    • gerenm.net
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2014, 11:29:10 PM »
Just kidding on the pot.  :) Actually it is legal in Maryland. My grandfather cured me of smoking at age 3 or 4. He gave me my own pipe loaded it and I puffed. After turning various shade of blue and green I decided it wasn't for me. Never went near the stuff since. MF 3.0 has been out for a while !!! Nov 27 2014 to be exact.

The new law in Maryland decriminalizes quantities under 10 grams, but it is still a civil offense to have any. The fines for possession of less than 10 grams start at $100 for a first offense. And, it's still a criminal offense if you smoke your 10 grams in any sort of paraphanalia (pipe, "bowl," "bong," hooka, etc.).

I smoked cigarettes a little bit a long time ago, but pot never did anything other than give me a headache.

MASTER Fader is, indeed out, and it looks pretty good. I'm needing MY Fader 3.0 so that I can finish upgrading and let my performers tweak their monitors.
Geren W. Mortensen, Jr.

WK154

• Door #3
  • Master
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2014, 11:31:10 PM »
You might want to wait for the real thing, both of them. My bad I read to quickly it's My Fader your looking for. We'll all be surprised on that.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 11:35:41 PM by WK154 »
When in doubt KISS