Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Iphones can't see MF 3?

(1/9) > >>

musicman7722:
Friends

I have an older ipad, an iphone 4 and an iphone 5s.  All three are running OS 8.1.  The iphone 4 is only acting as an ipad as the iphone 5s is my actual phone.  My ipad saw Mackie 3.0 as an update and installed perfectly.  My phones however when I go to update can only see 2.1 in the app store?  How bizarre, any ideas?

Chris

Wynnd:
My Fader 3.0 hasn't been released yet.  Ben is hoping it will be out before the end of the year, but in life there are no sure bets.  Mackie is working on it and My Fader 2.1.1 isn't compatible with Master Fader 3.0.  If My Fader is mission critical in your life, then you need to be running Master Fader 2.1.1.  (But you lose all those wonderful new toys that they put in.)  There are instructions for going back to Master Fader 2.1.1 elsewhere on this site.

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: musicman7722 on December 04, 2014, 01:52:26 PM ---The iphone 4 is only acting as an ipad as the iphone 5s is my actual phone.
--- End quote ---
Ah ... no, it 's acting like an iPhone with no phone service. A very different animal than an iPad - it can only run iPhone apps not iPad apps. An iPad can run both (generally).

Wynnd:
This is one of those times where I wished that they had named My Fader, Personal Fader instead.  It would clear up a lot of too casual glance of the name.

WK154:
Since Master Fader was there first and shortened to MF I suggest we use MyF for My Fader. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version