Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Iphones can't see MF 3?

<< < (2/9) > >>

RoadRanger:
Or perhaps NMF for now ;) ?

musicman7722:
Well you all have me confused, why is it my ipad installed it but not the phones if it isn't available yet? :eek:

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: musicman7722 on December 04, 2014, 08:30:48 PM ---Well you all have me confused, why is it my ipad installed it but not the phones if it isn't available yet? :eek:

--- End quote ---
Damned good question...
I seem to remember the panic when there was a few hours between the release of Master and My Fader on a previous release. Guess we'll be seeing a lot of new (panicked) members here as folks Google for a solution ;) .

We can speculate that they absolutely had to release Master Fader when they did so they could start shipping the DL32R. Since the DL32R never had an iPhone app no prob 8) :facepalm:

Wynnd:
I'm expecting My Fader 3.0 to work with the DL32R when released.  Guess the quick answer might be to port Master Fader to the iphone too.  Might be the easy answer until My Fader is released.  Wonder if it's the programmers that prevent it being considered?  Maybe just a restriction on the App site?  (I don't know enough about how the ipad and iphones are different outside of the phone.) 

RoadRanger:
Porting Master Fader to the iPhone's tiny screen would be a HUGE task IMO. I'm hoping My Fader will soon have pans available on stereo IEM mixes - a major peeve I have with it presently.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version