Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Did I read master fader was going to have transport controls for playback?

<< < (8/13) > >>

Kev tyler:
Do me a favour you two,

And get a life,

I am not going anywhere, and why should I?

I have an opinion, like you, you don't agree, tough titty

They should rename this forum to amateur shrinks .com

Who the hell are you to judge me?

We have a few sayings where I am from, I will be polite and not share them with you.

Pmsl

pytchley:
Kev, if you want to reply to me at least take the trouble to spell my pseudo correctly, also just because i live in France that doesn't make me any more French than you're Balearic and finally just leave. Your opinions are as stupid as your rhetoric. You would be much more at home on uli's forum where nothing is real like your opinions on something you know nothing about.
Sorry to feed the pigeon but I've had enough of his bollocks.
Hey Wyndd, I'm actually older than you!!! Crusties together against the world.

Wynnd:
How's the hearing holding up.  I just went to hearing aids.  (Though they aren't good for gigging at typical volumes.)  I now understand why I never wanted to be beside the bassist.  (And I do play bass.)  My Mother, whom I'm most like, had two hearing aids during her last 4 years and couldn't hear a telephone ring without them.  (And she wasn't exposed to loud volumes.)  Personally, I'm figuring that I might get another 10 years.  (If I live that long.)   After that, I hope to be motorcycling around the Country with my Wife.  She's planning on working until she's 75.  We'll see how well that goes, but she is doing stuff she likes.  (And gets paid well for.) 

WK154:
Wynnd thank you for not feeding the pigeon.

pytchley:
Wynnd, well my left ear's a bit down, I reckon from over loud drum monitors at festivals when I was still doing that sort of thing but the other one's still OK. I'm still playing but smaller stuff with a bluegrass band. Otherwise haven't ridden a bike for a few years but maybe again one day. I do quite a few PA gigs these days with a smaller rig than before and the DL has fitted in really well in my down sizing campaign despite it's little foibles. This forum is great with some really useful info from some intelligent people who are interested in moving the DL on, long may it continue. (hopefully without any pigeons) :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version