Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Did I read master fader was going to have transport controls for playback?

<< < (9/13) > >>

Kev tyler:
I spelt your name wrong deliberately, you don't deserve my courtesy, none of you do after  your insults,

I asked a simple question about transport controls  and you guys have become very judgemental and nasty, I don't actually know what your problem is, i expressed an opinion that the dl is too expensive  considering it doesn't work out of the box and requires the purchase of 2 iPads, one for back up, I have 30 years in show business and originally came from an electronics background which I abandoned in favour of becoming a professional musician so I  ask all of you again, what do you know that makes your opinion on the available and non available products more valuable than mine?

Regarding my or anyone else's for   that matter
Lack of ownership, of a dl, as I said I came here because I wanted to buy one and check out the comments from users prior to purchase, do you think you are some sort of special club?by the way it was wd40 s comments that put me off buying one
I invite  all of you to read the thread  again and appologise,

stevegarris:
I'm coming up on 2 years of owning my DL, and it's worked flawlessly for me. For playback I simply use one channel and an iPod or my Galaxy phone, so yes I only have a 15 channel board. But it still has 2 more channels than my old Mixwiz due to the built in delay & reverb returns. And the 6 aux sends are all available for monitors - fantastic!

I had never touched or used an iPad until I purchased mine ($300 for a refurb). Not only is the iPad great to use with the DL, I love having it around the house!

I don't miss my heavy board, processing rack (that was comparatively limited), snake, etc. Now I can walk in to a club with my suitcase style DL case, a few boxes of cables, and tie in to their system in minutes. The bands I work for (and their customers) are blown away at the iPad mixers functionality, and they always sound very good.

To anyone reading this board, there are thousands of satisfied DL customers out there. In the Seattle area, I know of no less than 8 bands or venues that are using this board, and I'm sure there are plenty more out there.

Cheers!

sam.spoons:
Can we all get a grip please, there is no need to be rude or offensive to others voicing an opinion even if you disagree. This is usually a reasonably civil forum (ok, it's not the most polite I read but...) but Kev has his opinions, as do the rest of us and there's no need to take personal offence if others disagree with you......

robbocurry:
I must have missed the rule page that said this was strictly a technical forum!?
Perhaps RR hadn't that rule in place when I joined?
I was the second person here after RR.
The forum has changed and I've watched it get domineered on a number of occasions.
I've seen quite a few people who I'd like to invite to leave, but then I'm not the boss of anyone here (and I know that)
RR is the King. 
Not like the forum as it is?
Go start your own then or go somewhere else :)
This applies to all sides, myself included.
Not meaning to be rude to anyone, just stating the obvious.

Merry Christmas!

robbocurry:

--- Quote from: sam.spoons on December 11, 2014, 12:05:54 AM ---Can we all get a grip please, there is no need to be rude or offensive to others voicing an opinion even if you disagree. This is usually a reasonably civil forum (ok, it's not the most polite I read but...) but Kev has his opinions, as do the rest of us and there's no need to take personal offence if others disagree with you......

--- End quote ---

You said it Sam :thu:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version