Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

General Message to the Forum

(1/5) > >>

Keyboard Magic:
I’ve been on this forum for quite some time and have enjoyed being here until today. I am saddened and disappointed about the verbal attacks on a certain member. We all get caught up in arguments and sometimes forget what we say. It’s normal with so many different views. But this is ridiculous. I could feel the nastiness from the words of some. As it is a forum, are we not allowed our opinions, even if we are not owners and operators of Mackie Products?

Sure, sometimes opinions can get frustrating and bothersome. But really, if we don’t like it we can surely phrase our comments to let a poster know that we are tired of a topic but keep it professional and not resort to unfriendly words. I personally have never attacked anyone for their views and comments, even when not so nice things are said to myself. I usually ignore it because it’s not worth getting frustrated or upset about it. Until today. I know that some will say that if I don’t like it, too bad and grow up. Well, no one should have to put up with negative comments like these. We are professionals, it is a shame that we forget that sometimes.

And if I have to leave the forum because of this post, so be it. 

Kev tyler:
Thanks braden

You are a wise man, don't let the bullies upset you, it's just keyboard bravado .

Have a good day mate

Kev

sam.spoons:
+1

Keyboard Magic:

--- Quote from: sam.spoons on December 11, 2014, 01:39:39 PM ---+1

--- End quote ---

Hi Sam,

Thanks for the support!  :thu:

sam.spoons:
I just want people to play nice  :D Including KT BTW

Navigation