Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Master Fader V3.0.1 is Here !

<< < (32/35) > >>

pytchley:

--- Quote from: WK154 on January 31, 2015, 09:30:22 PM ---In the meantime try the following to see if performance increases.
Navigate to Settings > General > Accessibility > Reduce Motion. Tapping on Reduce Motion will open up another screen with a toggle switch. By default, the circle will be placed on the left side of the oval. Just tap on the circle to switch it over to the right side, thus turning the oval green and reducing motion. This turns off the parallax effect.
And to get rid of that glassy look.
To do this, open up the Settings app and navigate to General > Accessibility > Increase Contrast > Reduce Transparency and turn this feature on.
It may help but since I don't have MF3 loaded I can't try and no I don't have time to load and unload MF.
Still has buggy WiFi and Bluetooth.

--- End quote ---

I already had motion reduced, maybe it's the default? Reduced transparency. No discernable difference in MF3. Thanks for trying....

Keyboard Magic:
I'll give those tips a go to see if they work on my older iPad 2 too! Couldn't hurt! Thanks WK.  :thu:

Oh, I know this has probably been beaten to death, but please forgive my aging brain cells. Does the upgrade to MF 3.X cause issues with AirPlay at all? Since I use it mostly all the time, this is very important. I haven't been able to test it with the school's DL in a live situation. Still comfortably on MF 2.X for now.

I couldn't remember if that particular issue had been resolved on the forum. Please be kind? Any info would be greatly appreciated.  8)

Keyboard Magic:

--- Quote from: WK154 on January 31, 2015, 09:30:22 PM ---In the meantime try the following to see if performance increases.
Navigate to Settings > General > Accessibility > Reduce Motion. Tapping on Reduce Motion will open up another screen with a toggle switch. By default, the circle will be placed on the left side of the oval. Just tap on the circle to switch it over to the right side, thus turning the oval green and reducing motion. This turns off the parallax effect.
And to get rid of that glassy look.
To do this, open up the Settings app and navigate to General > Accessibility > Increase Contrast > Reduce Transparency and turn this feature on.
It may help but since I don't have MF3 loaded I can't try and no I don't have time to load and unload MF.
Still has buggy WiFi and Bluetooth.

--- End quote ---

Gave your tips a go and alas, no significant improvement. Oh well. But once again, thank you for the suggestions though. They are appreciated.  :thu:

Wynnd:
I upgraded my ipad 2 and saw no difference, but when I shut off Multitasking Gestures, there was a solid improvement.  Seems to me that was one of the suggestions for improved performance with an earlier Master Fader. 

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: Wynnd on February 01, 2015, 02:42:08 AM ---I upgraded my ipad 2 and saw no difference, but when I shut off Multitasking Gestures, there was a solid improvement.  Seems to me that was one of the suggestions for improved performance with an earlier Master Fader. 

--- End quote ---
Its actually in the RTFM ;) .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version