Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Master Fader V3.0.1 is Here !

<< < (34/35) > >>

Keyboard Magic:
One more try respectfully...

I know this has probably been beaten to death, but please forgive my aging brain cells. Does the upgrade to MF 3.X cause issues with AirPlay at all? Since I use it mostly all the time, this is very important. I haven't been able to test it with the school's DL in a live situation. Still comfortably on MF 2.X for now.

Would anyone mind answering my possibly redundant question? I would be most grateful.  8)

pytchley:
Ok, one thing always seems to lead to another. Tried airplay (ipad3/8.1.2/MF3/latest Airport express) on music app but no airplay icon, no airplay. Then tried livetrax (my theatre music/fx player). Airplay icon,tapped it and airplay works OK. Then switched back to Music app which I hadn't quit, still no icon for airplay but it's working. So there's half an answer for you.

Keyboard Magic:

--- Quote from: pytchley on February 01, 2015, 03:52:00 PM ---Ok, one thing always seems to lead to another. Tried airplay (ipad3/8.1.2/MF3/latest Airport express) on music app but no airplay icon, no airplay. Then tried livetrax (my theatre music/fx player). Airplay icon,tapped it and airplay works OK. Then switched back to Music app which I hadn't quit, still no icon for airplay but it's working. So there's half an answer for you.

--- End quote ---

Thank you.  :thu:

So it works sort of, kind of, with some messing around with it. I still have MF 2.X so will keep newer iPad on it and play around with 3.X on the older one. Won't connect it to the DL. Will see if the next update cures this and other "non" issues.  From BenO's letter to me and I quote: "an update we are just about to submit to Apple." end quote.  I hope it's soon.  ;)

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: Wynnd on February 01, 2015, 02:59:02 PM ---RTFM means Really Terrific Friendly Manual??????
--- End quote ---
Why, what did yous guys think it meant? ;)

pytchley:

--- Quote from: RoadRanger on February 01, 2015, 04:59:09 PM ---
--- Quote from: Wynnd on February 01, 2015, 02:59:02 PM ---RTFM means Really Terrific Friendly Manual??????
--- End quote ---
Why, what did yous guys think it meant? ;)

--- End quote ---
Roadranger's Taking the F**king Mickey?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version