Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Master Fader V3.0.1 is Here !

<< < (11/35) > >>

stevegarris:

--- Quote from: WK154 on December 20, 2014, 10:28:23 PM ---This is were a real company concerned about their customers steps up to the plate and provides a solution for their screw up. Mackie put up MF2. The MF 3 Beta should only have been posted for the DL32R and certainly not for the DL1608/806. Limited exposure would have served you well. Separating the MF apps into two distinct releases would have made far more sense. The hardware has enough differences to warrant this. How do you like the iJail? Android is winning because of this and other technological reasons.

--- End quote ---

This is worth repeating. Mackie, please make MF2 available!

James91104:

--- Quote from: WK154 on December 20, 2014, 10:28:23 PM ---  Separating the MF apps into two distinct releases would have made far more sense. The hardware has enough differences to warrant this.

--- End quote ---
Like, Like and more Like !

WK154:

--- Quote from: Wynnd on December 21, 2014, 06:16:13 AM ---Just like only an artist can call a painting done, Only Mackie can call Master Fader 3.x a Beta.  (Or not)  I can't find anywhere in the app that calls it a Beta.  So it's probably time to stop calling it a Beta.  From what I've heard, I doubt that any version of Master Fader will ever make some people happy.  If there's the slightest hiccup, it will be overblown in Importance and people will threaten to find a "better" product. (Don't any of these people remember multi-tasking with Windows 95?  There were lots of people who didn't think that was multi-tasking at all.)

--- End quote ---
Not up to me or you, BenO called it a Beta on this forum.

Topic: Master Fader 3.0 Public Beta Test  (Read 1300 times)
beno
Mackie Product Manager
Master Fader 3.0 Public Beta Test
« on: November 10, 2014, 09:09:42 AM »
Hello All,
We are nearing the release of Master Fader 3.0. As such we are looking for a few brave users to help us test the final release. This public beta will help ensure that the upgrade and Show/Snapshot translation is working properly. With so many different combinations of parameters in your Shows/Snapshots, we want to be sure they update properly and work as expected in 3.0.........

http://cacophony.aspinock.com/index.php?topic=763.0

Ever wonder why he only posted that request here and nowhere else??? The only two day Beta I've ever encountered. :)
Wynnd just for your reading pleasure I thought you might enjoy this.
http://forums.theregister.co.uk/forum/1/2014/01/28/stephen_fry_says_kildall_was_cracked/#c_2091797
Happy Holidays.

Wynnd:
I was part of the public Beta test and when MF 3.0 was released, I upgraded.  Don't know if it was required, but the public Beta required Apple's Flighttest to run.  The release version didn't.  (Might have been some other reason for flight test, but I deleted the public Beta and Flight Test and installed MF 3.0)  I can't see the difference, but I did have it for more than 2 days.  Ben had said that they had Beta tested it in house before we got ahold of it, so I wasn't expecting many issues and only found one.  (Forgot to check and see if .0.1 fixed that.  Really isn't a serious problem, more of one that looks bad when it really isn't.   And no one on the forum has mentioned it, so apparently I'm the only one here beside's Ben that knows about it.  And I'm not providing additional ammunition to bitch about.  So don't bother asking about it.) 

ijpengelly:
It was closer to two weeks... I got told off for talking about Fader Club  :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version