Author Topic: Channel images disappear when snapshot reloaded  (Read 2024 times)

robmcl

• Padawan
Channel images disappear when snapshot reloaded
« on: January 10, 2015, 08:10:35 PM »
When I reload a snapshot, channel images are missing. Specifically, any channel with an 'icon' is still there, but all channels with a 'camera roll pic' are missing.  I have to manually re-add the pics back ti each channel strip...PITA
Almost suggests a memory limit problem
Anyone else seeing this problem?

Master Fader 3.0.1 including firmware.
Ipad2 (30-pin) iOS7.1.2

Wynnd

• Master
Re: Channel images disappear when snapshot reloaded
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2015, 02:14:20 AM »
I used Master Fader 3 to take my channel photos and never lose them.  Don't know about using photos from other sources on the ipad.  How are you getting photos?

robmcl

• Padawan
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2015, 03:23:09 AM »
They are a combination of googled images for instruments and head and shoulder shots cropped from group shots (prob done in Photoshop as I remember )
I've always been in the habit of stopping all background running apps, but this afternoon I actual reboot my ipad.  My snapshot reloaded with pics intact.  We'll see if this holds...Thxx

Wynnd

• Master
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2015, 03:39:11 AM »
Honestly, I've gotten used to quirks with computers.  They seem more common with tablets.  And with my Wife's Android cell phone experience, I'm  betting there are more problems with Android than with ios devices.  (Wife's cell has had it's battery replaced twice, I'm still on the original and my iphone is only 2 months younger.  Her's has taken to rebooting on nearly every call.  You get more than you pay for with Apple.  (Even though they cost more.)