Author Topic: My Fader Update  (Read 12834 times)

terrysisco

• Youngling
Re: My Fader Update
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2015, 03:58:44 PM »
I am assuming this is OK to post since he told me at NAMM without a qualifier... but I spoke to Ben at NAMM about My Fader release.  He felt confident that a beta release would be out by the end of the 1st week of February, in time for a Saturday the 7th show I was concerned about having it for.
Ben, apologies if I've spoken out of turn.

RoadRanger

• SysGod
  • Counselor
  • Master
  • "Wherever you go, There you are"
    • Cacophony Forums
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2015, 04:38:04 PM »
I am assuming this is OK to post since he told me at NAMM without a qualifier... but I spoke to Ben at NAMM about My Fader release.  He felt confident that a beta release would be out by the end of the 1st week of February, in time for a Saturday the 7th show I was concerned about having it for. Ben, apologies if I've spoken out of turn.
Unless you've signed an NDA with Mackie anything they tell you is public information :) . OTOH did he actually say "public beta"? If it's just a private beta it won't be available to the unwashed majority :( . I have three gigs in February where I'd love to use My Fader but only if they've added the missing pan pots to the stereo mixes. They like to use just a pair of sidefills for monitoring. I usually just give them one of my iPads with Master Fader locked down to the single mix - I'd still give them an iPad but My Fader would be easier for them to run (and see). The guitarist on stage running it is a retired "A" list sound guy - I'd not normally let anyone run their own monitors unless they are IEM's.

WK154

• Door #3
  • Master
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2015, 10:12:50 PM »
The natives are really getting restless on Facebook about My Fader 3.x. I'm expecting BenO to be burned in effigy.
When in doubt KISS

Keyboard Magic

• Master
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2015, 12:42:58 AM »
The natives are really getting restless on Facebook about My Fader 3.x. I'm expecting BenO to be burned in effigy.

Priceless!  :thu:  :laugh: " Come on Baby Light My Fire "   ;)

But they did announce the Mackie Dante Expansion Card for DL32R  ??? What's the wait time for this one?

I love the Analog  "Built in Limiter" in the other pix though....

« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 12:56:04 AM by Keyboard Magic »
"The bad news is time flies. The good news is...you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

WK154

• Door #3
  • Master
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2015, 02:39:36 AM »
Yup reminds me of my Frat days, standard issue pledge paddle. Worked wonders.
When in doubt KISS

Keyboard Magic

• Master
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2015, 07:06:37 PM »
Just applied for the My Fader Beta Test. I'm number 205 on the application list .  :lol:

It's now Wednesday and not a peep! Beta test is almost over. Oh well.  :)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 02:01:55 PM by Keyboard Magic »
"The bad news is time flies. The good news is...you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler