Author Topic: My Fader 3.0  (Read 30629 times)

Wynnd

• Master
Re: My Fader 3.0
« Reply #75 on: March 09, 2015, 09:07:12 PM »
Don't know if the public Beta test is still going on or if they are still taking testers.  (I'm just a world of useless information.) 

Sir Krang

• Padawan
« Reply #76 on: March 10, 2015, 12:12:55 PM »
27 February I was given a link to the beta, and was told My fader 3 had just been submitted to the App Store.
I don't know how long it takes from being submitted to being available for download though.

gerenm63

• Knight
    • gerenm.net
« Reply #77 on: March 10, 2015, 12:17:55 PM »
27 February I was given a link to the beta, and was told My fader 3 had just been submitted to the App Store.
I don't know how long it takes from being submitted to being available for download though.

Thank you, Sir...
Geren W. Mortensen, Jr.
Westminster, Maryland, USA

workingstiff

• Youngling
« Reply #78 on: March 10, 2015, 02:26:58 PM »
98% of new and updated apps experience an average approval timeline of 5 days. The longest approval time reported was 8 days. If Mackie submitted MyFader 3.0 in late February it is experiencing the longest approval time since the App Store's inception.

Wynnd

• Master
« Reply #79 on: March 10, 2015, 02:29:05 PM »
Correct and the world continues to wait.  This might be what we get when complaining about a "public beta" being released instead of a "final" version.  (All software has bugs so get over it.)  Personally, Mackie made a serious effort with Master Fader 3.  I fully expect the same will be applied to My Fader.  (Still wish they would change the name so we can just refer to them by their initials.  Personal Fader works for me.)

RoadRanger

• SysGod
  • Counselor
  • Master
  • "Wherever you go, There you are"
    • Cacophony Forums
« Reply #80 on: March 10, 2015, 03:39:39 PM »
(Still wish they would change the name so we can just refer to them by their initials.  Personal Fader works for me.)
I think they should change both - "MF" has  rather unfortunate meaning to many of us ;) , and "Master Fader" has a rather unfortunate single letter change sound-alike  :facepalm: .

Keyboard Magic

• Master
« Reply #81 on: March 10, 2015, 03:57:31 PM »
(Still wish they would change the name so we can just refer to them by their initials.  Personal Fader works for me.)
I think they should change both - "MF" has  rather unfortunate meaning to many of us ;) , and "Master Fader" has a rather unfortunate single letter change sound-alike  :facepalm: .

Perhaps we could all come up with some alternative and "appropriate" names for My and Master Fader and influence a change by Mackie?

IE: Master Control Fader and Mini Control Fader?

I tried.  :-[
"The bad news is time flies. The good news is...you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

RoadRanger

• SysGod
  • Counselor
  • Master
  • "Wherever you go, There you are"
    • Cacophony Forums
« Reply #82 on: March 10, 2015, 04:16:26 PM »
Wow, how time flies - I just noticed the last release of Mini Control Fader ;) was Feb 22, 2014, over a year ago !
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mackie-my-fader/id599029732

Love the comment there:
"Stop whining, people ..
by nromo22
Mackie, your DL1608 rocks. Yes, I wish the MyFader app was already updated to v.3 like MasterFader .. but I also wish I had a billion dollars & a pet unicorn."
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 04:19:48 PM by RoadRanger »

Michael Welter

• Knight
« Reply #83 on: March 10, 2015, 05:28:03 PM »
My Fader 3.0 is now available.

http://youtu.be/uDs-4cfzAiM
Mackie Junkie