Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Headphone Out not Working

<< < (2/8) > >>

WK154:
As I often say the devil is in the details and I took your statement in context to the problem but my bad your using a insert Y which in this case becomes a output Y which of course is fine as long as it can drive the outputs. Warranty is 1 year which makes yours out of Warranty.

musicman7722:
Thank you my friend it is all good and I appreciate you taking the time to talk with me about it :)

I assumed I was well out of warranty.  i don't really use the feature so was just checking to see if I had overlooked anything.

Chris

WK154:
The headphone subject was covered here some time ago in context with the aux out. I measured the headphone impedance and IIRC it was around 130 ohms, not a great value for quality sound.

RoadRanger:
Make sure you have the virtual headphone volume up fully as well as the hardware knob. It's on the QAP at the bottom confusingly labeled as "Monitor" with two sliders unhelpfully labeled "D" (delay, WTF?) and "L" (level). Turn the "L" all the way up - it's stoopid to have it anywhere else AFAIK.

Fluddman:

--- Quote from: RoadRanger on January 24, 2015, 07:12:20 PM ---Make sure you have the virtual headphone volume up fully as well as the hardware knob. It's on the QAP at the bottom confusingly labeled as "Monitor" with two sliders unhelpfully labeled "D" (delay, WTF?) and "L" (level). Turn the "L" all the way up - it's stoopid to have it anywhere else AFAIK.

--- End quote ---

Yeah that is dumb. Thanks Ron - I didn't realise that it was for the headphones. Who would have thunk!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version