Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

DL1608 for sale

(1/8) > >>

sam.spoons:
I'm putting the DL up for sale, reluctantly as I still think it's a great mixer but I need to fund an X32 Rack (in lieu of an S16) to supplement my X32 Compact and can't really justify keeping the DL as the X32 will fulfil the same function. It's two and a bit years old and built into a not particularly pretty but very practical case with the PSU.

There is a single IEC mains connector on the back, the lid lifts off and there is room and power connector for a (not included) Apple Airport Express inside.

Price is £550, PM me if your interested.

Rdmitch:
hope you sell it and also hope once it's gone you will still stay with us on the forum.
always enjoy reading your posts.

RoadRanger:
X32 users are welcome here - as well as any other digital mixer users as who knows what we'll all be using next ;) . But Behringer has a nice official user's forum as does Presonus and AFAIK every other major digital mixer maker except Mackie :facepalm: .

James91104:

--- Quote from: RoadRanger on January 27, 2015, 01:17:00 AM ---X32 users are welcome here - as well as any other digital mixer users as who knows what we'll all be using next ;) . But Behringer has a nice official user's forum as does Presonus and AFAIK every other major digital mixer maker except Mackie :facepalm: .

--- End quote ---
Presonus , QSC , Behringer , Line6 and Avid manufacturer forums are in the here and now.
AFAIK, Yamaha , Roland , Digico , SSL , Midas , A&H and Mackie are nonexistent.

sam.spoons:
Thanks guys, I'm active on the Berry X32 forum as well as Blue Room and Sound on Sound. No time for any more but I have a client with a DL1608 so I will continue to follow this one after mine gets sold. 8)

Midas are part of Music Group and there is a "Professional" section in the MG forums but no posts as yet., A&H have a 'Digital Community' forum, Roland have a forum but no live sound forum. Digico and SSL are out of my league  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version