Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

DL1608 for sale

<< < (4/8) > >>

Kev tyler:

--- Quote from: sam.spoons on January 28, 2015, 11:24:45 AM ---It would suit you perfectly Kev  8)

--- End quote ---

Mate you know I am never going to be popular enough to use all them inputs, and it's the old problem of exchange , if it was euros I would snap your hand off,

Was hoping for a 3 grand tax rebate this week, my accountant emailed me and told me to sit down and forget it, I owe them another 1800 for vat,

:(

Won't be hard to sell that mixer mate, good luck

sam.spoons:
It still takes up less desk space than most of the XR series. Just think about the extra gigs you could get mixing for the local function bands (which, basically, is how I make a crust). I'd love to fly out and give you a demo but I no longer have a current passport....

Seriously, if I can raise the cash for the X32 Rack without selling the DL I'll keep it, the used price is going to go into free fall soon, Thomann are selling them for EU982/£733 (which is not too bad considering I paid £960 two years ago). When I bought it I intended for it to be a lifer but times move on OTOH if I don't sell it in the near future I'll be worth more to me as a backup/small gig mixer.

Kev tyler:
I hate selling gear chas, you never know when you are going to need it,

As I always say the form factor and the security of the Dl is brilliant,  why did berry not copy that?

Cheers

Kev

Keyboard Magic:

--- Quote from: Kev tyler on January 29, 2015, 01:05:28 PM ---I hate selling gear chas, you never know when you are going to need it,

As I always say the form factor and the security of the Dl is brilliant,  why did berry not copy that?

Cheers

Kev

--- End quote ---

I think they sort of, kind of tried with their X18 Desk. It sure looks bigger than the DL806/1608 though.

Kev tyler:
Hi chas

You know mate I left Liverpool 13 years ago, but Liverpool never left me,

I just can't picture myself leaving I phones and I pads lying around in the nags head while I nip off stage for pee.

It's fantastic the way the pad bolts in, I am sure you could probably adapt it so any dope with an Allen key can't whizz your gear, but in the behringer copy, it's just a place to leave a pad or unsecured laptop,

Have a great weekend mate

Kev

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version