Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

DL1608 for sale

<< < (7/8) > >>

RoadRanger:
Beer-proofness is a must in the venues I do LOL. I have the MIL spec Griffin Survivor cases for both my second iPad 2 and mini - in matching colors even :) .

sam.spoons:

--- Quote from: Wynnd on January 30, 2015, 08:05:37 PM ---My Wife and I went to Honolulu to my Nephew's wedding and while there wading in the surf, my cell phone dropped out of its holster into the ocean.  Got the cell phone and figured that the most dangerous part was the salt water so went back to the hotel rinsed the hell out of it in fresh water, shook off the excess and used a hair dryer to dry it out.  It went back to working.  (But had a design flaw that allowed the battery pack to swell with age and no longer make electrical contact. Iphone is so much better, but don't drop it in the ocean.)

--- End quote ---

My wife dropped her iPhone 3GS into the toilet last year, I rinsed it and put it in silica gel to dry it out but the display died. I got a new display fitted and it worked for a few days then stopped making calls so we replaced it (with a 5C) but continued to use it as an iPod. this week, out of the blue (and around 12 months later) the battery started swelling up, completely destroying the phone (the case/screen opened up like a clam shell).

pytchley:

--- Quote from: sam.spoons on January 30, 2015, 11:12:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: Wynnd on January 30, 2015, 08:05:37 PM ---My Wife and I went to Honolulu to my Nephew's wedding and while there wading in the surf, my cell phone dropped out of its holster into the ocean.  Got the cell phone and figured that the most dangerous part was the salt water so went back to the hotel rinsed the hell out of it in fresh water, shook off the excess and used a hair dryer to dry it out.  It went back to working.  (But had a design flaw that allowed the battery pack to swell with age and no longer make electrical contact. Iphone is so much better, but don't drop it in the ocean.)

--- End quote ---

My wife dropped her iPhone 3GS into the toilet last year, I rinsed it and put it in silica gel to dry it out but the display died. I got a new display fitted and it worked for a few days then stopped making calls so we replaced it (with a 5C) but continued to use it as an iPod. this week, out of the blue (and around 12 months later) the battery started swelling up, completely destroying the phone (the case/screen opened up like a clam shell).

--- End quote ---

Did you look to see if there was a baby ipod inside? :eek:

Keyboard Magic:
Can you say “Alien”? Where’s Lt. Ripley when you need her?  :laugh:

sam.spoons:

--- Quote from: pytchley on January 30, 2015, 11:25:19 PM ---
--- Quote from: sam.spoons on January 30, 2015, 11:12:40 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Did you look to see if there was a baby ipod inside? :eek:

--- End quote ---
:lol:.... there wasn't  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version