Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

My Fader 3.0

<< < (16/17) > >>

Wynnd:
Don't know if the public Beta test is still going on or if they are still taking testers.  (I'm just a world of useless information.) 

Sir Krang:
27 February I was given a link to the beta, and was told My fader 3 had just been submitted to the App Store.
I don't know how long it takes from being submitted to being available for download though.

gerenm63:

--- Quote from: Sir Krang on March 10, 2015, 12:12:55 PM ---27 February I was given a link to the beta, and was told My fader 3 had just been submitted to the App Store.
I don't know how long it takes from being submitted to being available for download though.

--- End quote ---

Thank you, Sir...

workingstiff:
98% of new and updated apps experience an average approval timeline of 5 days. The longest approval time reported was 8 days. If Mackie submitted MyFader 3.0 in late February it is experiencing the longest approval time since the App Store's inception.

Wynnd:
Correct and the world continues to wait.  This might be what we get when complaining about a "public beta" being released instead of a "final" version.  (All software has bugs so get over it.)  Personally, Mackie made a serious effort with Master Fader 3.  I fully expect the same will be applied to My Fader.  (Still wish they would change the name so we can just refer to them by their initials.  Personal Fader works for me.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version