Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Master Fader 3.0.2 Released

<< < (9/9)

troy mcclure:
I was at an 8 band benefit yesterday. they were using the 32r.  5 band in the ipad freezes and the guy who owned the board freaked out.  I was sitting behind  him and I said did you try restarting it... Thanks to this forum I knew more about his 32R that he owned for 8 months then him.  He called me on the ride home and confirmed that the ipad had been used for facebook in between sets so it was on wifi at the bar, it forced 3.02.

sam.spoons:
You must always have automatic updates turned off if you are using an iPad for anything mission critical like mixing a show. It's been mentioned countless times on here and on various other forums. Several people have been forced into MF3 when they didn't want to and been unable to go back (it is possible to revert under certain circumstances, info here) because they didn't turn off auto updates.

Renoman:
Dirty old Facebook, that's the key! Thanks so much.
Regards,

Wiliam

redwood:
Used it for rehearsal night before last and the EQ response time is much better.

Thanks very much indeed.

sam.spoons:
I've just updated to MF3.0.2 as I have a gig tonight using another DL which is on V3 so I thought a bit of familiarisation would be a good idea. It is much improved from the previous incarnation, lag has all but gone even on the PEQ page, happy days  ;D I'll be able to take my own iPads with me as backup too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version