Author Topic: All but eliminated the disconnect issue - fingers crossed  (Read 6971 times)

dpdan

• Dapper Dan
  • Master
    • kurysound.com
Re: All but eliminated the disconnect issue - fingers crossed
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2015, 10:54:29 PM »
thanks Wynnd,
right back atcha  :)

RoadRanger

• SysGod
  • Counselor
  • Master
  • "Wherever you go, There you are"
    • Cacophony Forums
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2015, 11:47:12 PM »
I find that putting the docked iPad into airplane mode keeps it from disconnecting. OTOH last night I had it screwed down and had to reboot it to get it out of "not charging" not connected mode :( . Problem is I had to move its plug to a different plug after is came up OK and that has always got it into "not charging" mode for me :( . Power cycling it because you forgot to let the router fully boot first also does this :( .

robmcl

• Padawan
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2015, 12:41:46 AM »
I really don't think we need another Sync thread, it's been beat to death. Check here    http://cacophony.aspinock.com/index.php?topic=498.msg3796#msg3796
It's a Mackie problem they haven't been able to solve in over two years. :o

Wow...pardon me.
I did see the quoted thread but noted that after 15 pages that discussion was no closer to a solution.   Guess my excitement got the best of me.
Signing off now
You're pardoned  ;). If you've read the 15pgs. and the 3 or 4 other threads on the subject you would have seen your hoped for solution several times, even I declared it solved after a week not 4 hrs only to have it bite me in the butt the following day. Welcome to the optimists club. There are only 2 solution paths to this, one is obviously to fix the defective software and the other would be to eliminate the hardware trigger that set this in motion. Both have Mackie written all over it for a solution.
P.S. The third solution is obvious.

Well I certainly did read the 15 pgs as well the numerous other threads on the subject.   I simply thought that in the spirit of a forum of sharing personal experiences that I'd do just that.  I certainly never intended to suggest I alone had finally discovered the one and only solution.   I apologize if that was the interpretation.  My only other thought is that after scanning a fairly wide variety your posts, I find it ironic if not  comical that *you* would welcome me to the optimist club.   Now that's funny LOL
Thx for the smile...I'm going back to my gear.

WK154

• Door #3
  • Master
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2015, 05:27:59 AM »

Well I certainly did read the 15 pgs as well the numerous other threads on the subject.   I simply thought that in the spirit of a forum of sharing personal experiences that I'd do just that.  I certainly never intended to suggest I alone had finally discovered the one and only solution.   I apologize if that was the interpretation.  My only other thought is that after scanning a fairly wide variety your posts, I find it ironic if not  comical that *you* would welcome me to the optimist club.   Now that's funny LOL
Thx for the smile...I'm going back to my gear.

So in the interest of sharing why not post to all the people that have given their time in the 15 pgs. or any of the other threads? Yeah that's a laugh. As to the Optimists we're all here hoping Mackie can pull a rabbit out of the hat. That's got to be optimistic. Best you do go back to your gear.
When in doubt KISS