Author Topic: Totally off topic  (Read 1798 times)

Rdmitch

• Knight
Totally off topic
« on: February 20, 2015, 12:28:32 AM »
This is totally off topic and has nothing to do with mackie or DL at all. I will  probably get slapped for even putting this up but I just could not resist since I was crying from laughing. I think my wife peed herself.
Since we usually are at each other's throats here on the forum , I thought this might help ease up the mood on a cold night.

We're looking for a new T.V. So I'm surfing the web looking up info. On Amazon.com under large TV there is a 105" set listing for $120,000.00 . I would NEVER even consider this but just had to see what this was all about for that kind of cash. I went to the customer reviews and started reading these, obviously they are not real but they are a total riot.

A few samples are below, but go to Amazon and find the Samsung UN105S9 and enjoy the customer reviews

I was able to purchase this amazing television with an FHA loan (30 year fixed-rate w/ 4.25% APR) and only 3.5% down. This is, hands down, the best decision I've ever made. And the box it came in is incredibly roomy too, which is a huge bonus, because I live in it now

The black levels and color depth on this TV are pretty good for the price. However, the small screen size is a deal breaker. I recommend buying an IMAX theater instead.
Your never to old to learn something stupid

Michael Welter

• Knight
Re: Totally off topic
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2015, 11:35:11 PM »
Gotta love the review on Amazon.. Here's another good one:

Very realistic image! I took an HD video of my garage door opening, then placed my new Samsung UN105S9 in front of my garage and pressed play as my wife was coming home. She drove straight through the TV! Ha Ha! I got her!
Mackie Junkie