Live Performance & Production > Stage Lighting

Will this work?

(1/2) > >>

RoadRanger:
I have an old drop-light and half a box of birthday candles. Can I do a killer light show with these?

;)

BigJD:
You will need a coleman lantern for proper front lighting. Hanging an old red bandana around it will produce a nice red effect for awhile followed by some nice pyro.

BillESC:
The candles will work fine as your general wash and if you tie a fixh line to it you've got a mover for special effects.

audiopile:

--- Quote from: RoadRanger on April 09, 2010, 06:55:55 PM ---I have an old drop-light and half a box of birthday candles. Can I do a killer light show with these?

;)

--- End quote ---
I suggest lighting all the birthday candles at once, while holding them between your butt-cheeks... and then see if you can fart them out while swinging the drop-light around like Slim Pickins waving his hat while he's riding the bomb down.  That should arrouse the crowd.

BillESC:

--- Quote from: audiopile on April 14, 2010, 01:58:20 AM ---
--- Quote from: RoadRanger on April 09, 2010, 06:55:55 PM ---I have an old drop-light and half a box of birthday candles. Can I do a killer light show with these?

;)

--- End quote ---
I suggest lighting all the birthday candles at once, while holding them between your butt-cheeks... and then see if you can fart them out while swinging the drop-light around like Slim Pickins waving his hat while he's riding the bomb down.  That should arrouse the crowd.

--- End quote ---

Your cruel.  Nice use of product at hand however.  Explosive farts can achieve lime light.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version