Author Topic: My Fader 3.0 Now Available!  (Read 7365 times)

Sir Krang

• Padawan
Re: My Fader 3.0 Now Available!
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2015, 05:07:17 AM »
Noice!

Although roughly 3 months between the release of Master fader 3 and My Fader 3 is an inexcusable clusterf***

At least it's here now and we can move forward, hopefully never to see a repeat performance of this from Mackie in the future....

Thanks BenO :)

gerenm63

• Knight
    • gerenm.net
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2015, 10:11:32 AM »
Nope.  It's really geared for iphones and ipods.  I now have a 4S and 6 iphones.  (The 4S is being relegated to monitor control duties now.)

I get that, but I see more faders on my iPhone 5 and 5s than I do on the iPad. Doesn't make sense, really. I should be able to get at least the same number of faders on the larger screen.
Geren W. Mortensen, Jr.
Westminster, Maryland, USA

Wynnd

• Master
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2015, 12:15:51 PM »
What you are seeing is the same number of faders on a 4S iphone.  The iphone 5 and 6 have longer screens.  The ipad is shaped more like a larger version of the 4S.  (5 channels vs 7 channels on my iphone 6)  Actually the app looks much better on my 6 than the 4S.  I especially like the whiter level numbers.  Hope they'll copy that over to Master Fader at their next update.

Keyboard Magic

• Master
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2015, 08:47:13 PM »
What you are seeing is the same number of faders on a 4S iphone.  The iphone 5 and 6 have longer screens.  The ipad is shaped more like a larger version of the 4S.  (5 channels vs 7 channels on my iphone 6)  Actually the app looks much better on my 6 than the 4S.  I especially like the whiter level numbers.  Hope they'll copy that over to Master Fader at their next update.

Yes, if they could put whiter level numbers in My Fader, hopefully they can add this feature to Master Fader without too much trouble.
"The bad news is time flies. The good news is...you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler