Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

My Fader 3.0 Now Available!

<< < (4/4)

Sir Krang:
Noice!

Although roughly 3 months between the release of Master fader 3 and My Fader 3 is an inexcusable clusterf***

At least it's here now and we can move forward, hopefully never to see a repeat performance of this from Mackie in the future....

Thanks BenO :)

gerenm63:

--- Quote from: Wynnd on March 11, 2015, 04:31:04 AM ---Nope.  It's really geared for iphones and ipods.  I now have a 4S and 6 iphones.  (The 4S is being relegated to monitor control duties now.)

--- End quote ---

I get that, but I see more faders on my iPhone 5 and 5s than I do on the iPad. Doesn't make sense, really. I should be able to get at least the same number of faders on the larger screen.

Wynnd:
What you are seeing is the same number of faders on a 4S iphone.  The iphone 5 and 6 have longer screens.  The ipad is shaped more like a larger version of the 4S.  (5 channels vs 7 channels on my iphone 6)  Actually the app looks much better on my 6 than the 4S.  I especially like the whiter level numbers.  Hope they'll copy that over to Master Fader at their next update.

Keyboard Magic:

--- Quote from: Wynnd on March 11, 2015, 12:15:51 PM ---What you are seeing is the same number of faders on a 4S iphone.  The iphone 5 and 6 have longer screens.  The ipad is shaped more like a larger version of the 4S.  (5 channels vs 7 channels on my iphone 6)  Actually the app looks much better on my 6 than the 4S.  I especially like the whiter level numbers.  Hope they'll copy that over to Master Fader at their next update.

--- End quote ---

Yes, if they could put whiter level numbers in My Fader, hopefully they can add this feature to Master Fader without too much trouble.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version