Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

My Fader 3.0 Now Available!

<< < (2/4) > >>

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: sam.spoons on March 10, 2015, 05:19:55 PM ---All we need now is for them to PUT MF2 back in the app store for 1st Gen iPad users (and those who still have issues with MF3) There has been no excuse since October 2013 http://mashable.com/2013/09/17/ios-legacy-apps/

--- End quote ---
I'd be surprised to hear that MF2 isn't available for iPad 1's - normally the app store will serve up the older revs for those devices running an older incompatible iOS?

sam.spoons:
I was trying to sell my DL to a guy with an iPad 1 and he tried it to no avail. The app store just told him he needed iOS6 or later. There is a workaround apparently (which I didn't know about when I was having the email conversation with the guy), if you download the latest version using iTunes and then try to load it onto your legacy device from there iTunes will off you download a compatible version if one is available (and I think it's iTunes who keeps older versions so if a compatible version has ever been made it should be there).

nottooloud:
Beno, you need to fix your system requirements. The 4th generation iPod Touch topped out at iOS 6.1.6.

--- Quote ---My Fader 3.0 requires iOS 7.1 or greater.
My Fader 3.0 is compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, or iPod touch (4th and 5th generation).
--- End quote ---

beno:

--- Quote from: nottooloud on March 10, 2015, 05:54:17 PM ---Beno, you need to fix your system requirements. The 4th generation iPod Touch topped out at iOS 6.1.6.

--- Quote ---My Fader 3.0 requires iOS 7.1 or greater.
My Fader 3.0 is compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, or iPod touch (4th and 5th generation).
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Thanks. Fixed.

gerenm63:
As of this moment, searching for My Fader in the actual App Store app on an iPhone 5 or iPhone 5s still only shows My Fader 2 as available -- at least here in the Baltimore/Washington metro area. In order to actually install the app, you have to enter the link Beno provided into Safari (on the phone), and which will allow you to install the app.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version