Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

My First Big Show with the DL32R

<< < (2/5) > >>

dpdan:
I agree, once you have a show under your belt without any hickups the shows after that are pretty much stress free :)

Michael Welter:
This is, indeed, good news, wkndwarrior. I have my first large show coming up in May. I'll be working in a 9000 seat arena with my DL32R, and I'm hoping all goes well.

RoadRanger:
MIMO routers like the Netgear N600 have quite a bit more reliable range than non-MIMO routers. I carry two :) .

robbocurry:

--- Quote from: Michael Welter on March 24, 2015, 01:42:25 PM ---This is, indeed, good news, wkndwarrior. I have my first large show coming up in May. I'll be working in a 9000 seat arena with my DL32R, and I'm hoping all goes well.

--- End quote ---
Whoa! That's a big gig!!
Much as I love all varieties of the DL, I'd be bricking it with wifi as my only means of control on a gig that size.
What do have for backup, just curious?

Michael Welter:

--- Quote from: robbocurry on March 24, 2015, 03:23:13 PM ---
--- Quote from: Michael Welter on March 24, 2015, 01:42:25 PM ---This is, indeed, good news, wkndwarrior. I have my first large show coming up in May. I'll be working in a 9000 seat arena with my DL32R, and I'm hoping all goes well.

--- End quote ---
Whoa! That's a big gig!!
Much as I love all varieties of the DL, I'd be bricking it with wifi as my only means of control on a gig that size.
What do have for backup, just curious?

--- End quote ---
I plan to have my analog board there, just in case. It's an old, reliable, Mackie 32-8. I'm hoping I don't need it. Fingers and toes are crossed. LOL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version