Author Topic: Keyboard magic hits the big 6 0  (Read 10174 times)

Keyboard Magic

• Master
Re: Keyboard magic hits the big 6 0
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2015, 12:33:07 PM »
Happy Birthday KM!

Sorry I missed it earlier. My bloody real job is interfering with my sound career.

All the best!

Thank you for the wishes. I almost missed it myself.  :lol:
"The bad news is time flies. The good news is...you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Keyboard Magic

• Master
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2015, 01:18:32 PM »
Lest not forget our friend WK1154, who actually may reign supreme over all of us in carbon dating years.

Could possibly be something here that could be exploited by Mackoid Central in the form of promotional media highlighting this demographic of Dl users. Thinking caps on, creative juices flowing, maybe some canes, mobility scooters, prescription meds, hearing aids, amidst a backdrop of pints and All-Natural Grass Fed Burger Eating waitresses, all whilst futzing our crinkled arthritic extremities over iPads 3 inches from a faceplant. ;D

Hi James, loved your post.

My custom scooter is on order. Airbag suspension, run flat wheels, custom rims, heated seat, GPS in case I get lost, special mount for that hypothetical iPad Pro, Dual Air Horns to clear the path,  Fog lights for my foggy mind, a whole slew of totally unnecessary goodies and the most important, a cup holder.  :lol:
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 01:20:21 PM by Keyboard Magic »
"The bad news is time flies. The good news is...you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

James91104

• Knight
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2015, 03:09:05 PM »

My custom scooter is on order. Airbag suspension, run flat wheels, custom rims, heated seat, GPS in case I get lost, special mount for that hypothetical iPad Pro, Dual Air Horns to clear the path,  Fog lights for my foggy mind, a whole slew of totally unnecessary goodies and the most important, a cup holder.  :lol:

Hilarious  :lol:
And if you still manage to lose all coordinates, ET phone home via your Fruit Watch.

RoadRanger

• SysGod
  • Counselor
  • Master
  • "Wherever you go, There you are"
    • Cacophony Forums
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2015, 08:09:36 PM »
Don't forget the optional beer cooler ;) !

Keyboard Magic

• Master
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2015, 08:31:57 PM »
Don't forget the optional beer cooler ;) !

Then I'll need an autonomous self drive option built in.  ;)