Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

My 1st Time Recording Experiment With the DL1608 and Master Fader 3.X

<< < (2/6) > >>

Keyboard Magic:
Please note:

I thought it would be helpful to post this, just in case someone would benefit from it. It was just my personal observations and methodology. Plain and simple. I welcome any and all constructive criticisms and suggestions. That's what this forum is all about.  8)

Wynnd:
Sorry KM.  I only use the internal recorder to evaluate music quality.  Got other tools for more serious recordings.  I Dont enjoy mixing done recordings very much.  Gets tedious.

Keyboard Magic:

--- Quote from: Wynnd on March 27, 2015, 03:51:00 PM ---Sorry KM.  I only use the internal recorder to evaluate music quality.  Got other tools for more serious recordings.  I Dont enjoy mixing done recordings very much.  Gets tedious.

--- End quote ---

Apology accepted.  8)  I agree, that if I were to do serious stuff the DL wouldn't be my go to either. This is for the school so I don't need heavy duty gear to record. Most there don't care if I spend a couple of hours on mixdown or if I'm using high end mics etc.  ::) It is what it is for sure.  ;)  But having said that, I still want to do the best I can so the final product sounds half decent to my ears without going overboard.  :)

Wynnd:
Just what we need.  Another sound guy whose pride prevents him from providing crap service.  (Wish they all were like that.  I'm starting to see more that are.)

Keyboard Magic:

--- Quote from: Wynnd on March 27, 2015, 05:11:21 PM ---Just what we need.  Another sound guy whose pride prevents him from providing crap service.  (Wish they all were like that.  I'm starting to see more that are.)

--- End quote ---

I'm just a lowly musician, more volunteer lately than paid, but I enjoy what I do. If you're gonna do something, always do the best you can, especially if you're passionate about it. That's why this is the 11th year I will be volunteering my services with the school and 21st year as a volunteer musician at our large veteran's hospital in Toronto.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version