Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Presonus Control Surface for AI Mixers

(1/4) > >>

ijpengelly:
Boom! Looks like Presonus have created what a number of people would quite like, though perhaps a bit big in relation to the DL1608, it would be the sort of thing that would be welcome for the DL32R. Have a look:

http://www.presonus.com/products/StudioLive-CS18AI

This, and the reverbs, may make me rethink my next mixer choice.

Sir Krang:
Wow! That looks seriously coooool!

It also looks like it might be hideously expensive down here in Australia...where everything is stupidly expensive.

I'd love to check one of these out though.

Thanks for posting :)

Fluddman:

--- Quote from: Sir Krang on April 15, 2015, 07:02:15 AM ---Wow! That looks seriously coooool!

It also looks like it might be hideously expensive down here in Australia...where everything is stupidly expensive.

I'd love to check one of these out though.

Thanks for posting :)

--- End quote ---

Sir Krang, I feel your pain. Aussie Dollar is down to around 75c US. Me thinks I might be waiting a while to replace my DL1608 - fortunately I can afford to wait as the DL is doing a fine job. My long term plan is to move to a rack mixer and keep the DL for backup. The DL32R and others are not exactly a bargain at the moment.

Can you guys in the US slow down a little please and let our dollar catch up!

Cheers from a fellow Aussie.

Sir Krang:

--- Quote from: Fluddman on April 15, 2015, 11:16:25 AM ---Can you guys in the US slow down a little please and let our dollar catch up!

Cheers from a fellow Aussie.

--- End quote ---

Hahaha I've thought that exact same thing a few times  ;D

James91104:
$2,500.00 US for eighteen movers, 4X2 audio I/O, that Presonus is offering motorized multi-fader is news.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version