Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Presonus Control Surface for AI Mixers

<< < (4/4)

James91104:

--- Quote from: robbocurry on April 21, 2015, 10:51:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: James91104 on April 21, 2015, 10:24:17 PM ---And then there are these, a bit of old news by now perhaps : http://usa.yamaha.com/products/live_sound/mixers/digital-mixers/tf/?mode=series#

--- End quote ---
I haven't really been looking outside my comfort zone of manufacturers recently, these look great - thanks for the link.  :)

--- End quote ---

Oh my, but what is that connection on the rear panel ? Could it be? Is it ..... nah... but it is ! HEY KEV, a footswitch input!! Will wonders never cease ?!

ijpengelly:
LOL, excitement about the footswitch :-)

Those are pretty nice alternatives to the LS9 by the look of things, though technically they are a full mixer rather than a dedicated control surface, still good find!

nottooloud:

--- Quote from: ijpengelly on April 22, 2015, 05:38:24 AM ---Those are pretty nice alternatives to the LS9 by the look of things

--- End quote ---

Yeah, my LS9 looks at those and feels very sad for his lost resale value.

robbocurry:

--- Quote from: nottooloud on April 22, 2015, 06:10:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: ijpengelly on April 22, 2015, 05:38:24 AM ---Those are pretty nice alternatives to the LS9 by the look of things

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Maybe some new firmware might cheer him up :thu:
Is that likely in Yamahaland or is it the glue factory for him?

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: robbocurry on April 22, 2015, 10:06:59 PM ---
--- Quote from: nottooloud on April 22, 2015, 06:10:32 PM ---
--- End quote ---
--- End quote ---
Maybe some new firmware might cheer him up :thu:
Is that likely in Yamahaland or is it the glue factory for him?
--- End quote ---
The LS9 is still an awesome mixer and folks will continue to use them so there will still be a market for them used - if perhaps at a lower price than now...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version