Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Master Fader v3.1 Now Available

<< < (4/11) > >>

ijpengelly:
I don't suppose, John or Roadranger, that you noticed any issue with the Main fader having significant lag on the faders page, but not if you editing a channel?

Keyboard Magic:

--- Quote from: ijpengelly on April 29, 2015, 06:25:53 AM ---I don't suppose, John or Roadranger, that you noticed any issue with the Main fader having significant lag on the faders page, but not if you editing a channel?

--- End quote ---

I did notice it for a very short period once on my iPad 2 and on my Air 2 while it was connected to the DL wirelessly. But didn't see it again. I guess this is another "tiny" issue along with the Bug report post I created last night.  :(

JohnMHoyt:

--- Quote from: ijpengelly on April 29, 2015, 06:25:53 AM ---I don't suppose, John or Roadranger, that you noticed any issue with the Main fader having significant lag on the faders page, but not if you editing a channel?

--- End quote ---

Did not notice that in playing with it so far, but will keep my eyes open and report back if I do!

beno:
Any chance of seeing a video of this laggy main fader, along with more detail on your devices and OS? I'm not seeing it.

Keyboard Magic:
Hi Ben,

I haven't been able to reproduce this one. It happened only once in my case. The main fader would not move, until prodded a couple of times, then it jumped to full volume. After that it's worked fine every time.  ???

I was more concerned about my bug report. Sorry  :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version