Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Master Fader v3.1 Now Available

<< < (2/11) > >>

takis:
It's nice to see they are updating items, but I was hoping for a 4.0 version where they made the effects more robust.  Hope to see this soon....

Thanks Mackie

Keyboard Magic:
MF 3.1 update works a treat on the Air 2 and the dB scales are brighter now. Very stodgy on the older iPad 2 IMHO. Pretty much the same as it was. That's okay though. Have to update the school's DL firmware soon. Will see how that goes. Still have MF Classic for just in case!

JohnMHoyt:

--- Quote from: rmcassady on April 28, 2015, 06:01:39 PM ---
Master Fader could be forced offline after an out of range iPad returned into range

--- End quote ---

Oh please oh please...  Let this fix my issue where the docked iPad just stops communicating via Master Fader (yet, music being played from that iPad still plays) until I remove it from the dock and plug it back in.
Wireless rarely looses sync, and never goes offline though.

Thank you for making the channel strip dB scale brighter again too.

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: JohnMHoyt on April 28, 2015, 09:24:02 PM ---Oh please oh please...  Let this fix my issue where the docked iPad just stops communicating via Master Fader (yet, music being played from that iPad still plays) until I remove it from the dock and plug it back in.
--- End quote ---
I think we figured out that the issue is the charging circuit - and it "goes away" if you have the iPad 100% charged.

JohnMHoyt:

--- Quote from: RoadRanger on April 28, 2015, 10:27:51 PM ---
--- Quote from: JohnMHoyt on April 28, 2015, 09:24:02 PM ---Oh please oh please...  Let this fix my issue where the docked iPad just stops communicating via Master Fader (yet, music being played from that iPad still plays) until I remove it from the dock and plug it back in.
--- End quote ---
I think we figured out that the issue is the charging circuit - and it "goes away" if you have the iPad 100% charged.

--- End quote ---

That iPad is always at 100% charge though... (I read the thread about lost sync and thought that could be the problem, so I keep it fully charged)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version