Author Topic: Problems with my DL 1608  (Read 2837 times)

NohreSolvang

• Initiate
Problems with my DL 1608
« on: May 06, 2015, 10:38:54 AM »
I just got a used DL1608, but after a week with troubleshooting I still haven´t figure out whats wrong. I have downloaded the latest app "My master 3.1" and it did an upgrade to the firmware on the DL. I got signals to the DL (led lamp is blinking), I am "connected" in my app, but no signals in the meters. Same happens to severeal iPads and versions, and I´m also connected when I´m using wifi to connect, but no signals showing up in the iPad. And of course no sound out in the Main or phones. Any suggestion what to do? I have tried the reset button back at the mixer, but it seems to only put the mixer into an upgrade mode? And after I upgrade firmware, same result. Got connected, but no signals from the mixer to the iPad. Anyone have any suggestions?

WK154

• Door #3
  • Master
Re: Problems with my DL 1608
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2015, 04:38:55 PM »
You have a DOA unit, see what you can do to get your money back.
When in doubt KISS

dpdan

• Dapper Dan
  • Master
    • kurysound.com
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2015, 05:25:09 PM »
have you tried using the DL1608 with the iPad "docked" slid into the case of the DL?

NohreSolvang

• Initiate
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2015, 05:34:17 PM »
Yes, sorry for my language, but I have tried the iPad docked into The DL.
I have talked to The guy that i bought it from, and he said he had no problems with The unit, but i could return it IF I can't fix it. But at The first time I tried it, I'm pretty sure it was some signals on the iPad, but something happend when it upgraded The firmware? Do you now how to do a hard reset? Fabric reset?

WK154

• Door #3
  • Master
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2015, 06:20:08 PM »
Delete your download from App store and reload. Then push reset to reload firmware. If this doesn't solve the problem I would return it. You never stated that it ever showed meters before any updates.
When in doubt KISS

JohnMHoyt

• Knight
  • Wherever you go, there you are
    • Hot As A Pepper Party & Event Band
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2015, 05:32:45 AM »
Try playing a track from the iPad that is docked and see if you see the iPad signal on the iPad channel strip in master fader.

geir_h_solvang

• Initiate
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2015, 03:11:29 PM »
Thank you sir, I tried to Play a track when docked but no signal In The meter..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk