Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Credit to Mackie

(1/4) > >>

Keyboard Magic:
Credit to Mackie

For all our complaining (and supportive comments too) about the DL line and MF, you have to give Mackie credit for being involved in this forum. For them, what better place than the “DL1608/DL806/DL32R Mixers Forum” to keep an eye or ear on their products!

For us it’s the benefit of having an “ear” to Mackie with our concerns and suggestions. I am very impressed how fast this particular issue (MF 3.1 Bug Report) was addressed, about a day and how soon it will be rectified. Not too bad in my books.

Thank you BenO and rmcassady  Keep up the good Work!  :thu: :thu:

Wynnd:
MF 3.1 came out pretty quickly after the release of My Fader 3.x.  Anybody notice if My Fader works with Master Fader 3.1?   I won't be able to test until Sunday night.  (Not critical, just a rehearsal.) 

Keyboard Magic:

--- Quote from: Wynnd on April 30, 2015, 03:12:05 AM ---MF 3.1 came out pretty quickly after the release of My Fader 3.x.  Anybody notice if My Fader works with Master Fader 3.1?   I won't be able to test until Sunday night.  (Not critical, just a rehearsal.)

--- End quote ---

Yes, I just tested it 5 minutes ago and for me it works perfectly!  :)

beno:

--- Quote from: Wynnd on April 30, 2015, 03:12:05 AM ---Anybody notice if My Fader works with Master Fader 3.1? 

--- End quote ---

Yup it does. As part of My Fader 3, we actually made a change to its compatibility so it will stay compatible with different Master Fader versions longer as long as we don't add a new feature that My Fader needs to know about. Thus we didn't need to release a My Fader 3.1.

Michael Welter:
Kudos to Mackie and the whole team. I really appreciate your responsiveness.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version