Author Topic: Exporting presets one by one??  (Read 4337 times)

K-Dubber

Exporting presets one by one??
« on: May 09, 2015, 07:52:51 PM »
I might be being really thick here but...... So for my band I have saved individual presets for each channel's eq's, compressors, reverbs etc etc. But when I export the show snapshot via email and open on another device they're not there. I see I can export each preset individually but is there any way to export all my custom presets in one go?
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 08:00:36 PM by K-Dubber »

Topsøe

• Knight
Re: Exporting presets one by one??
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2015, 09:18:19 PM »
Put them all in one mix and save them from there
If in doubt ask

K-Dubber

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2015, 09:39:58 PM »
Can you expand on that please?

ijpengelly

• Knight
  • Weekend Warrior
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2015, 07:38:38 AM »
Is it only saving the pre-loaded ones in the show, rather than those in the list? Having just checked, where I did the same thing (exported a show and loaded on another iPad) that would indeed appear to be the case. Looks like the pre-sets are not associated with the show and therefore don't export with it. As you have pointed out there doesn't see to be a way to export them as a group... one for Mackie UserVoice suggestions, as that is a pretty valuable feature if you are swapping devices regularly or using more than one.

K-Dubber

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2015, 02:03:41 PM »
Yea, you've got it - all built-in presets are there, and my actual SETTINGS for each channel are all synced across, but when I go to the preset list on the mobile ipad, none of my saved and named presets are in the list. I guess the annoying thing other than having to export each one separately, if I ever have to hard reset the main ipad, I then have to go through and save all my presets again.

K-Dubber

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2015, 02:27:08 PM »
UPDATE, I've found the way to do it. Went to settings and tapped where it said import/export for system backup, when I hit Email it gave the option to export all my presets. Just tried it on my other device and was easy enough to load all my presets up. Sorry, this was probably obvious to most people!!

Keyboard Magic

• Master
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2015, 05:36:32 PM »
UPDATE, I've found the way to do it. Went to settings and tapped where it said import/export for system backup, when I hit Email it gave the option to export all my presets. Just tried it on my other device and was easy enough to load all my presets up. Sorry, this was probably obvious to most people!!

Not always obvious, but good that you were able to resolve your issue.  :thu:
"The bad news is time flies. The good news is...you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

ijpengelly

• Knight
  • Weekend Warrior
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2015, 06:14:19 PM »
Awesome, I should have spent a bit more time look. Thanks for going back and looking again  :thu: