Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Soundcraft Ui-12 and Ui-16 Original DL Platform Contenders?

<< < (16/16)

sam.spoons:

--- Quote from: Keyboard Magic on June 29, 2015, 08:41:24 PM ---I quite agree. I’ve been lurking on one of the Ui forums and reading about the little bugs and how everyone is waiting for firmware updates to fix them and add more features and so on. Sounds familiar indeed. We are all in the same boat I think, no matter what we own. It all boils down to which issues and features are a big deal and what you can live with to run those gigs to make a living.

--- End quote ---

Yup, and like the DL, the X32 is a very competent mixer as it stands, any improvements are very much icing on the cake. I guess it's just human nature to complain  :facepalm:

robbocurry:

--- Quote from: Keyboard Magic on July 06, 2015, 04:52:42 PM ---
--- Quote from: robbocurry on July 06, 2015, 04:15:36 PM ---Qu-Pac is the business.
Turned up at a gig last week without my iPads - they forgot to load themselves into the van after getting some music added ;D
Did the gig from the QU-PAC touch sensitive front panel - quick and easy.
It's a very usable interface and not like an 80's mobile phone menu......
Worth considering whenever the wifi, cat5 & HTML worlds are conspiring against you.

--- End quote ---

Ah, so you are still around? Excellent. Nice to see you post again! You have to watch that gear, no matter how much training it gets, it's very sneaky!

I've been playing with the Q App and it looks great, but I still can't quite wrap my old brain around it yet. MF still does it for me. And I must shamefully mention that the Soundcraft Ui HTML app is pretty slick too.  :-[ But in all fairness, I will give the Q app some more workouts. You never know.  ;)

--- End quote ---
Still lurking KM!
Been busy with work lately and post very little either here or on the AH forums. The QuPad app got a major upgrade a while back and I'm now well used with it. They've added Haemorroid, sorry, Android support for their personal mix app.
Didn't know MF 3.2 was coming, I mustn't be in the secret club anymore :/
Glad to see you guys are all posting away and you're still the peace maker!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version