Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

First Big Show

<< < (8/8)

Wynnd:
The lack of wires was one of the reasons I bought the DL1608.  Sold my 16 in 4 out 100' snake shortly afterwards.  Not that I minded putting it out, I was always concerned that someone might trip on it.

Rdmitch:
Finally made it back to Cleveland and discussing the performance on the way back it was
Unanimous that all were pleased with the system. A few new players this year as well as a few in ear additions.   Everyone was able to control their own monitor from stage which is great since all I have to deal with is FOH
I did realize that I really need to better understand how to set the output assigns since we did have a little issue in the beginning of sound check that took about 10 minutes to resolve. That made me realize that I don't know nearly as much as. Thought I knew about the DL 32.  Since my only learning was reading here, the online manual and the off line demo.  Next show is in two weeks but have 2 next week with the 1608

Michael Welter:
It must be hard to mix when the entire venue is upside down.  ;)

Rdmitch:
Not at all, I just flip the iPad over😀
I felt a bit upside down at this location for sure.  Especially when we found it was a  clothing optional
event.  Once things started, no cameras were allowed !  I was definitely a tad "distracted" and totally forgot I was supposed to occasionally change the lighing scenes.

Funny, on my screen the thumbnail is upside down but the pic opens the right side up.

WK154:
Not to worry they all wore their magnetic boots, the rest was optional. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version