Live Performance & Production > Backstage

Well, it was fun...I guess.

<< < (3/3)

rorylawford:
as I posted at HC 1.0:

so now in addition to the 6 other forums I joined to try and keep up with posters who scattered from HC (TGP, RigTalk, MusicPlayerForums, OpenJam, Cacophony, Exile Central), I now have to keep my eye on TWO version of HC? Ov vey  :facepalm:

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: rorylawford on April 20, 2010, 01:12:52 AM ---as I posted at HC 1.0:
so now in addition to the 6 other forums I joined to try and keep up with posters who scattered from HC (TGP, RigTalk, MusicPlayerForums, OpenJam, Cacophony, Exile Central), I now have to keep my eye on TWO version of HC? Ov vey  :facepalm:

--- End quote ---
Yah, just when you think they couldn't mess it up worse they find a way.

"Never underestimate the power of stupidity."

http://www.harmonycentral.com/thread/1531243

:o

Actionsquid:

--- Quote from: rbnum1fan on April 19, 2010, 05:39:25 PM ---could someone please be kind enough to draw me a map and post a link to 1.0? when i go to harmony central i am still getting the 'new and improved ' version 2.0

--- End quote ---

I made a thread with a link to 1.0 and stickied it.

WHile I'm going to be on 1.0 more (because it doesn't suck) I'll still be checking in on 1.0.

monthlymixcd:
FYI - Although it worked for me this morning... their "Click here to visit the legacy VBulletin Forums" link now opens a new tab... only to take you back to the same H-C 2.0 threads main page. It's almost comical, really.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version