Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Master/My Fader V4 Wants and Speculation

<< < (12/46) > >>

sam.spoons:
I have 'My Lyric Book' on the wireless iPad with an Airturn pedal which replaces the onscreen keyboard.

It does irritate me too though I'm only slightly OCD about this (and coiling mic cables). The double tap to zero works on the PEQ and GEQ pages and on pan controls. I suppose an accidental double tap on a fader could cause a huge level jump so maybe the Mackoids are right. None of the other iPad apps I have do it either (X32, A&H GLD, QU and iLive). The A&H apps don't seem to do it for pan either which is really irritating, I haven't used them in anger for a while so maybe they do live just not offline

Scott Waldy:
Bump...

Has anybody heard on a release date for the My Fader 3.0? Just thought I'd ask.

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: boisesound on January 16, 2015, 10:23:38 PM ---Has anybody heard on a release date for the My Fader 3.0? Just thought I'd ask.
--- End quote ---
I think I remember something about at or soon after NAMM January 22-25.

Michael Welter:
Here's my idea. I would like the ability to move channels. Here's my scenario:

Let's say I have a group with 6 singers (Channels 1 - 6), 5 instruments (channels 7 - 11), and drums (channels 12 - 18). Then, a new singer joins the group. So I want to move the instruments and drums one channel to the right, so I can put the new singer on channel 7.

Jkowtko:

--- Quote from: Michael Welter on January 17, 2015, 05:20:02 AM ---Here's my idea. I would like the ability to move channels. Here's my scenario:

Let's say I have a group with 6 singers (Channels 1 - 6), 5 instruments (channels 7 - 11), and drums (channels 12 - 18). Then, a new singer joins the group. So I want to move the instruments and drums one channel to the right, so I can put the new singer on channel 7.

--- End quote ---

Great idea.  And why not take a design hint from our smart phones ... WYSIWYG view editing mode where you can drag your channels around, or 'flick' them off the screen if you don't want them in that view.  Maybe even drop them on top of each other to create DCA channel groups on the fly.

Which vendor do you think will provide this first?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version