Live Performance & Production > Backstage

HC 2.0 BWTB refugees check-in here!

<< < (2/10) > >>

ChordGirl:
:thu:                                    :thu:                                     :thu:                                        :thu:                                 ;D

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: ChordGirl on April 12, 2010, 07:38:14 PM --- :thu:                                    :thu:                                     :thu:                                        :thu:                                 ;D
--- End quote ---
Didn't know you could do that :o !

gjb3:
Good to see some familiar faces...!

Actionsquid:
I note with some amusement I've apparently been made a moderator here. I'm more than happy, as time permits, to hang out here and keep an eye on things if traffic picks up, although I don't know if I'll have a ton of time.

In all honesty, I hope things continue to improve with HC 2.0 and the community- and especially the regulars- come back. But, people are going to do what they will, and I'm not going to beg anyone to stay, because I understand why they're leaving.

Anyhow, I'll be keeping a light on over there too.  :)

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: Actionsquid on April 12, 2010, 08:26:31 PM ---I note with some amusement I've apparently been made a moderator here.
--- End quote ---
;)
I should probably see if i can change that to "Honorary Moderator" as I'd be rather shocked if these forums became any more than a temporary hangout requiring any real moderators :).
--- Quote ---In all honesty, I hope things continue to improve with HC 2.0 and the community- and especially the regulars- come back.
--- End quote ---
Me too - What makes HC fun for me is the large amount of new people that pass though and no matter how bad it is they will still be over there and not over here :-\.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version